Hiding pages using relevant. How to get rid of blank pages?

12-18-2017 02:38 PM
AndrewRyan3
New Contributor III

I have a number of groups that I want to open as pages using the field-list option, based off a relevancy. The goal is to have one form that allows field crews to select one or more survey types to do (bird survey, vegetation, sensor changes, etc...) and those to open as separate pages.

Right now the form is working as expected with pages turning on when the relevant question is clicked. However, when a survey type is not clicked, a blank page if left in its place, so if the first three types are left turned off, then you need to page over to the fourth page to see the fourth survey type.

How do I hid these pages so that there aren’t a bunch of blanks that need to be sorted through?

Thanks!

19 Replies
YuliaMamonova
Occasional Contributor III

Guys! Any updates on these? Still not possible to hide the pages in the field app?

JamieKelly1
Occasional Contributor

Any update on this??

JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jamie,

There is no update on hiding a non-relevant page yet.  If you can, it would be helpful to post either in ArcGIS Ideas | GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community  or file an enhancement with Esri Support so that we can keep track of relative demand for this enhancement.

KyleAnderson
New Contributor

I have the same issue still. I would like to see this resolved, It could make the forms look so seamless and professional

Marie-LouLabuschagne
New Contributor III

I added a note on each page "You haven't selected this option. Please go to the next page." with (selected(${multi_select},'B') or selected(${multi_select},'C') or selected(${multi_select},'D')) and not(selected(${multi_select},'A')and count-selected(${multi_select})>=1 in the relevant column in Page A.   You'll need to change it around for Page B, C, and D, but  although the Page still show, but at least its not blank anymore....

DataOfficer
Occasional Contributor III
LaurenceTait
Occasional Contributor II

So after 3 years, Survey123 doesn't support skip logic? It allows questions to be made invisible and all values set to null, but it won't support something as basic as allowing questions being skipped?

Any movement on this? As other users have noted, having surveys with multiple blank pages looks very unprofessional. It also results in numerous unfinished surveys. We're training users to tap through through to the end without actually looking at what is on the page once the first blank page appears. If there is a relevant question after the first blank page it usually gets skipped. 

PatrickDaou
New Contributor

Any updates??

AshleyPattersonTheMapNERD
New Contributor III

Here to echo the need for skip logic.

The Map NERD
0 Kudos
ThorstenHohenstrater
New Contributor III

I too have situation where hiding pages would improve the UX/UI workflow.

Thorsten Hohenstrater
0 Kudos