Select to view content in your preferred language

Hide all the questions in a survey

Jump to solution
12-06-2023 10:47 AM
Bryan_Wade
Occasional Contributor

My agency uses a survey in SUrvey123 to look at the mobilization levels during a event for our District offices. This is done using a select one questions which has 7 choices. One of those choices is Demobilized. I the district selects demobilized I don't want any of the other questions following this to appear,

I use expressions in the relevant column to do this for single answers in other parts of the Survey. Is it possible to do the same with the mobilization question I have? There would be 6 choices that all the questions would need to appear for and 1 choice where the rest of the questions in the survey would be be required. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bryan_Wade
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your help. It gave me an idea and I ended up going a different route using the existing groups.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ezirhli
New Contributor III

Hi @Bryan_Wade

Could you send the survey123 excel sample you prepared?

0 Kudos
Bryan_Wade
Occasional Contributor

Here is a screen shot of part of the Excel sheet with some of the other relevant expressions I use. I circled the row where the Mobilization Plan questions is

Bryan_Wade_0-1701889797194.png

0 Kudos
ezirhli
New Contributor III

I am answering your workflow as I understand it.

If you type ${district} != “Demobilized” for the relevant section of the Mobilitization plan question group, the questions in that group will not be opened.

0 Kudos
Bryan_Wade
Occasional Contributor

Sord of. What I am trying to do is when ${district}='demobilized' no other questions after that appear. They wouldn't need to answer any other questions if they choose demobilized

0 Kudos
ezirhli
New Contributor III

Then create a new group and add the questions into it, starting from the weather group or mobilitization plan to the last question - including the weathered group or mobilitization plan. Also associate new group questions with ${district} != “demobilized” relevant

0 Kudos
Bryan_Wade
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your help. It gave me an idea and I ended up going a different route using the existing groups.

0 Kudos