Have Operations Dashboard only pull data from last submitted form in Survey123

03-04-2018 08:44 AM
PatrickHannan1
New Contributor II

We're trying to keep track of some basic inventory and I have created a Survey123 data form to track it. At the end of each day, the form is filled out with the remaining amount of inventory left. I created gauges in the Operations Dashboard to show how much inventory is left and that is measured against what we have when fully stocked. I can't find a way to have it show just the data from the most recently submitted form. For now I just have it showing "Yesterdays" submitted data. If I set it as "Todays" data, it displays "No Data Available". I've tried combining the "is before" and "is after" but I just can't seem to get it to display what I need, for the time frame I need it. Since you have only a few options for the "Statistic", I use the "Sum" and I try to have it filter so I just see the most recent data, not summed data from previous days. Is there a solution to just showing the most current data that I'm just blindly missing?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Patrick,

Apologies for the delay.  It sounds like you might be affected by a data refreshing issue in ArcGIS Online- it will be addressed in the next ArcGIS Online release.

0 Kudos