Have a new repeat scroll to top

09-14-2017 09:58 AM
Trippetoe
Occasional Contributor III

My survey contains a repeat.  Within the repeat there about 20 questions - enough so that the first question within the repeat is off the screen by the time the bar for adding a new repeat is visible. When a user adds a repeat, it would be best if the form scrolled automatically back to the top of the repeat.  currently it seems that the form actually scrolls to its bottom or doesn't move at all

Is there a way to have the form automatically go to the top of the repeat when a new repeat is added?

(i am using Survey123 Connect 2.3.24 and Survey 123 for Windows 2.3.29)

EDIT:

I just found this link (Adding record in repeat stays at bottom of group. ) asking the same question.  Has this feature been added to the release plan?

Tags (2)
7 Replies
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Tom

I have added your request to our internal issue. It is currently in our backlog, but we will re-review it (due to the number of resent requests we have had to address it).

Thanks

John

JeffVan_Etten2
New Contributor II

Good morning.  Just was wondering if this request has been added to any future release plan for development or has this functionality been delivered yet?

Thanks

Jeff

0 Kudos
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jeff, yes this has been implemented. If you add a new repeat you are taken back to the top.

0 Kudos
JeffVan_Etten2
New Contributor II

Johnathan

Thanks for coming back.  Where do we need to place the repeat?  The form already has repeats present, but is not returning to the top as required.

Thanks

Jeff

0 Kudos
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jeff - can you share your survey? I'll take a look at it.

0 Kudos
JeffVan_Etten2
New Contributor II

Johnathan

Are you able to drop me an email so I could send to you?  The survey is pretty big and contains a lot of sensitive information.

Thanks

Jeff

0 Kudos
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Please send it to: jhasthorpe@esri.com

0 Kudos