Has anybody attempted to host surveys on the hub and have results go to your portal?

06-16-2020 02:18 PM
AlecColarusso
New Contributor II

We have a survey that we need to be HIPAA compliant so we need to leverage ArcGIS enterprise to store our results to our own server. Has anybody ever attempted to host a survey that is published to an enterprise portal on arcgis hub?

I've attempted by putting the survey in an iframe on the hub and creating a web application, but when I log in to my AGOL account it won't let me access the survey

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Alec,

Apologies for the delay in response.  The form and feature service must be registered in the same ArcGIS environment (Online/Enterprise) as you would log into to access the Hub components.  In this scenario (Hub is in ArcGIS Online), you would need to treat an Enterprise feature service as if it were a stand-alone service (as it is in a different security environment) and register it into ArcGIS Online as a proxied item and then create a form based on the feature service; instructions for this can be found at registering the service with ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise.

0 Kudos