Guys, I have an error sending my drawing / form to publish, but I have the following error below, What can it be?

08-11-2020 02:00 PM
PedroReis
New Contributor II

ERROR -> URIError: URI malformed at decodeURIComponent () at _setSurveyRow (/home/ec2-user/libs/survey123-formConverter/dist/modules/json2xls.js:1:11252) at n.questions.forEach (/home/ec2-user/libs/survey123-formConverter/dist/modules/json2xls.js:1:8200) at Array.forEach () at _writeGroupQuestion (/home/ec2-user/libs/survey123-formConverter/dist/modules/json2xls.js:1:7844) at r.questions.forEach (/home/ec2-user/libs/survey123-formConverter/dist/modules/json2xls.js:1:3289) at Array.forEach () at Promise.resolve.then.then.then.then.e (/home/ec2-user/libs/survey123-formConverter/dist/modules/json2xls.js:1:3082) at tryCatcher (/home/ec2-user/libs/survey123-formConverter/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23) at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/home/ec2-user/libs/survey123-formConverter/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:547:31) at Promise._settlePromise (/home/ec2-user/libs/survey123-formConverter/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:604:18) at Promise._settlePromise0 (/home/ec2-user/libs/survey123-formConverter/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:649:10) at Promise._settlePromises (/home/ec2-user/libs/survey123-formConverter/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:729:18) at _drainQueueStep (/home/ec2-user/libs/survey123-formConverter/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:93:12) at _drainQueue (/home/ec2-user/libs/survey123-formConverter/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:86:9) at Async._drainQueues (/home/ec2-user/libs/survey123-formConverter/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:102:5)

0 Kudos
6 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Pedro,

Are you still having this error? Were you able to successfully publish the survey, or create a new survey with web designer and publish again? It could be related to a network or server error during the form creation process?

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
PedroReis
New Contributor II

Thanks Philip

I do the whole process with web design; I haven't been able to publish it yet, I believe that the error may be in having limits on questions, but it doesn't make sense. As for network problems, it is ruled out. I do not know what to do...

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Pedro,

Please contact Esri Support and work with an analyst and this appears to be isolated to your survey design, configuration or ArcGIS Organization setup. They will be able to diagnose further and work with you on this.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi Pedro,

As Philip said, the analyst on the support team will help you diagnose further. But, would you like to also share some info with us related to your survey in case there is a simple fix to the issue?

1. Have you included any sort of image in your survey? If yes, is it linked by URL or uploaded from local devices. and what is the name of the image?

2. Have you included any special characters in your survey?

3. How many questions are there, and which question types have you used?

Thanks,

Ruth

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey Pedro,

I know this question was asked over a month ago but I wanted to reply in case others come across this thread.  

Are you using a "%" character within the description box of a Note within your survey?  If so try removing the "%" and replacing it with the word "Percent".  

I've seen this error before, and in my experience that % can cause that issue.  

AgenciaAPP
New Contributor

Hola Will,

Tu respuesta es la correcta, me funcionó perfectamente para solucionar el mismo problema.

Saludos desde Medellín, Colombia.

0 Kudos