Geopoint not auto populating when inside a relevant group

03-31-2021 01:08 PM
AJM
by
New Contributor III

I have a geopoint located inside a group. The group is relevant based on a select one response to the previous question. This is causing the geo point not to auto populate. The user must click to locate icon to get it to load the coordinates.

Is there a way to make it auto populate once it becomes relevant? 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @AJM,

I believe this could be a known issue with geopoint questions inside a relevant group, that we have in our development backlog. Can you please share your xlsform file (survey xlsx file) so I can take a closer look and see if there are any current workarounds you could try.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @AJM,

Further to my comment above, I believe BUG-000127130 which has already been logged with Esri Support is similar to your issue, where geopoint questions are not automatically getting a location when becoming relevant. Even though this issue references custom URL schemes, I believe the cause is the same being related to the relevance applied on the geopoint question.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
AJM
by
New Contributor III

@Anonymous User Thanks for the response. Attached is a rough draft of the survey. Is still under development, but the relevant group with the geopoint is in it.

AJ

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @AJM,

I had a quick look at your survey xlsx form and can confirm it is the same issue noted above.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos