Geopoint Height and Display

01-17-2020 07:47 AM
JimW
by
Occasional Contributor II

I am experiencing an issue that i can't seem to figure out.  I have created a survey using the theme-grid style.  On this survey is a geopoint and further down the form is another geopoint in a repeat.  Here is how the first geopoint displays in my survey:

There is a lot of empty space so I set the height of the question to height=20 in the body::esri:style column.  This is the result:

I can't see the map. I get a gray box that appears to be the height that I set.  If I click on the map and the click a new location, the map appears in my survey.

Further down in my survey, I have another geopoint in a repeat.  The geopoint location is set based on the location in the first geopoint question.  In the XLSForm, the geopoint question is configured exactly the same but displays the map:

Why does the first geopoint question not display correctly with a height set but the second does?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jim,

What version of survey123 app are you using?

Are you able to see the map correctly in Connect as well?

0 Kudos
JimW
by
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Shwu-jing! 

I am using 3.7.60.  The issue is the same in Connect.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jim,

I tested your form with field app 3.7.57 and Connect 3.7.60 and I have no problem to see the first map:

Both builds are 64-bit on Windows 10.

What is your OS configuration?

I'd suggest to contact Esri Tech Support to troubleshoot this further as I can't seem to reproduce your issue here.

Thanks,

0 Kudos