Generate Feature Report in Power Automate

Jump to solution
07-07-2021 02:56 PM
Bryan_Wade
Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know if the ability to generate Surevey123 Feature Reports using Power Automate has been fixed? I've used the work arounds described in previous posts but some of my surveys are getting a bit complicated to continue to do that.

36 Replies
Aneel_Kumar_M
New Contributor III

Hello dear abureaux , first of all, we want to thank you for the above solution, we are able to use and generate report. 

We are facing some issue with the GeoPoint, when we include GeoPoint, we are not able to generate report.

Aneel_KumarMekala_0-1649848461505.png

Is there anything we need to do here ? 

Aneel_KumarMekala_1-1649848523722.png

or any where else, we need to do any modifications, Please advise, thank you

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

Yes. I believe I know what the issue is. There is a mistake in the above process that can result in intermittent issues printing geopoint questions through PowerAutomate. I have been meaning to make a new post with the updated process. I should have time later today!

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

This post has given me a lot of trouble! But I finally got it done. Please go here for the updated guide: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-questions/guide-to-generate-feature-reports-in-power/... 

Your specific issue is likely going to be solved with what's in "Part 4"

0 Kudos
survey123_solutions
New Contributor III

@abureaux  i just want to say thanks for this tremendously helpful post.   I will be referring to it for sure.   Bless your heart

abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor
Alison_Gou_
New Contributor III

Try out  Survey123 Create Report action in Microsoft Power Automate (Preview)

There is a new Create Report action you can insert into your workflow directly.

Alison

0 Kudos
Bryan_Wade
Occasional Contributor

Alison, 

If I want to send that report in an email as part of the flow where would I put that in as part of my flow? Below is an image of how I inserted it but when I tested it I didn't get an email attachment. 

Wade_Bryan_0-1676296106019.png

0 Kudos