FormLogicError: Could not evaluate: /model/instance The expression is not a legal expression. (line: undefined, character: undefined)

04-22-2019 09:24 AM
CUARTA_OPORTUNIDADLOCAL
New Contributor III

Conduct a survey on survey123 Connect, and publish it to be accessed from the web.
When I access the url, I get the following error:

FormLogicError: Could not evaluate: /model/instance[@id="Funcionarios"]/root/item[Número de documento = '']/Permiso de realizar encuesta de Licencias de Construcción, message: The expression is not a legal expression. (line: undefined, character: undefined)

I do not know what I should do to make it work, i need help. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi,

I see that the CSV files you are using have very long column names - could you shorten them and eliminate spaces?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

As well as avoiding extra long column names, the columns names used in the csv file used for pulldata() can not contain special characters, dashes, spaces, accent marks like acute (é), grave (è), circumflex (â, î or ô), tilde (ñ) and must meet the same requirements as the name column and choice column in the xlsx form:

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/survey123/desktop/create-surveys/quickreferencecreatesurveys.htm#ESRI_SECT...

Phil.

0 Kudos