Form will not publish, I keep receiving Warning: This survey has already been published

05-25-2018 07:40 AM
JohnTruong
New Contributor III

I made some edits to my survey and went to republish my form when I recieved a warning message indicating that I've added new fields. I have the option to add the following fields but when I click publish it just loads but nothing is published and it gets stuck in this spinning state. I've checked the character lengths to ensure I was not exceeding anything but none of the fields seemed to surpass the length limit. I'm wondering what this warning means by "Fields not found in the feature service"? I've attached some photos. Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi John,

Did you add questions as part of the modifications to the form?  It appears so; each question in the form has a corresponding field (column) in the table that stores the data collected.  Are these questions all within a repeat section?  There is an issue when adding only questions that are in a repeat section without adding a question in the parent part of the form (you can work around by adding a question in the parent part and then removing it in a subsequent change).