Form for point feature layer

Jump to solution
05-05-2021 10:13 PM
elpinguino
Occasional Contributor III

Hi S123 community,

This may be a stupid question, but I had thought it was doable in S123.

I have a water supply point feature layer in AGOL. I want to create an S123 for it, so I can put it into a dashboard. Is this not possible because it is a point, not a table?

elpinguino_0-1620277997160.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Hussam_AlJabri

Hi @elpinguino ,

You can create a survey from existing feature layer whether it is points or  lines.

first  you need to have a look to this doc https://doc.arcgis.com/en/survey123/desktop/create-surveys/survey123withexistingfeatureservices.htm

Then make sure that you checked all requirements .

As well as, you need to check the tables names to  be matched between survey and HFL. It seems that the table name in your survey WaterIntakes is not match with the one in the HFL.

regards,

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Hussam_AlJabri

Hi @elpinguino ,

You can create a survey from existing feature layer whether it is points or  lines.

first  you need to have a look to this doc https://doc.arcgis.com/en/survey123/desktop/create-surveys/survey123withexistingfeatureservices.htm

Then make sure that you checked all requirements .

As well as, you need to check the tables names to  be matched between survey and HFL. It seems that the table name in your survey WaterIntakes is not match with the one in the HFL.

regards,

elpinguino

Thanks for pointing that out Hassam! I've read through that documention a few times before already. I was looking at the feature class name in Arcpro, rather than the hosted feature layer name. I was trying to be smarter than the software...

0 Kudos
Hussam_AlJabri

Glad to heard you get the solution. 

You are smarter enough than any software bro! keep up the great efforts. 

0 Kudos