Focus pages at the top of page.

Jump to solution
11-28-2017 01:07 PM
BrentKinal1
Occasional Contributor III

The ability to have groups on separate pages has been a great addition organizing data collection in Survey123, however pages have come with an somewhat annoying quirk/bug impacting the workflow of my users. When navigating between pages Survey123 seems to maintain the same position of the page you leave in the new page thus forcing the user to scroll to the top of the new page before continuing data entry. Is there a setting somewhere that can change the location of where the focus of the page is when navigating between pages? i.e focus the page at the top.

Tags (1)
23 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Nope. 

Also seeing the iPhone X does set a default on select one but the field shows blank at first.  Windows also does not.  Android shows the selection. 

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Doug,

Is the page behavior on multiple iOS devices or just a specific model, such as an iPhone X?

I'm a little confused by the description of the select_one behavior. Is that related to the page scroll level?

0 Kudos
lavpizzo
New Contributor II

Hi James, has this been implemented (based on the comments below it seems it has been), but my survey still does not auto-scroll to the top of the page between groups? Is there a setting that needs to be enabled?

Thx! Larissa

0 Kudos
lavpizzo
New Contributor II

@JamesTedrick  This occurs on both desktop, iOS, and android apps. 

0 Kudos