Finding the picture URL in Power Automate in multiple Repeats

Jump to solution
09-20-2021 07:34 AM
WilliamLawrenceCoG
New Contributor II

I have some image uploads (Image) that are nested in two repeats (Observations > Observation Photo). I am trying to figure out how to retrieve the URL to get the images in Power Automate (Flow). I cannot seem to find the URL field in the Dynamic list in Power Automate.

WilliamLawrenceCoG_1-1632147430687.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
WilliamLawrenceCoG
New Contributor II

@DeonLengton Hello Deon, Yes, it works fine for me when I don't have the attachment in repeats so the post didn't help in my specific situation. But I figured out that I have to use an Apply to each for each repeat used , then one more Apply to each with the attachment field itself, and then I could find the attachment URL to do what was needed.

WilliamLawrenceCoG_0-1632223289037.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DeonLengton
Esri Contributor
0 Kudos
WilliamLawrenceCoG
New Contributor II

@DeonLengton Hello Deon, Yes, it works fine for me when I don't have the attachment in repeats so the post didn't help in my specific situation. But I figured out that I have to use an Apply to each for each repeat used , then one more Apply to each with the attachment field itself, and then I could find the attachment URL to do what was needed.

WilliamLawrenceCoG_0-1632223289037.png

0 Kudos
BarryPitts
New Contributor

Would it be possible to get some more detail on this, please? I'm trying to do something very similar. I'm using the HTTP GET action but I cannot see the URL field. The image attachment is in a single repeat (not nested). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
WilliamLawrenceCoG
New Contributor II

Every so often I have to go into Power Automate >  Data > Connections > Survey123 > Switch account > login with same account to refresh it. Then I open up my Flow and am able to see the data from Survey.

0 Kudos