Select to view content in your preferred language

Field app symbology for Survey123

08-23-2018 11:46 AM
FDEPAGO
New Contributor

Within the mobile application Survey123 field map, when looking at your inbox, is there a way to set symbology?  In other words, if my points represent three distinct values, can the field map inside the web app display points of three colors, rather than the default color and marker set.

16 Replies
Andrew_Winchell
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Is there any update on the status of adding symbology capabilities to the Survey123 Inbox map.

In our case we use survey123 for pole inspections and the fielders would like to be able to see on the inbox map which poles have already been completed and would like to have them specific colors according to their inspection level that was done.

Thanks,

Andrew

Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Andrew,

There is an existing enhancement request logged for this:

ENH-000123894 Allow for changing symbology based on attributes for the symbols in the Survey 123 Inbox map

I encourage you to contact Esri Support. Our Support team will assign an official enhancement number for your records. Similar requests from other customers can then be attached to the same enhancement request, which helps us assess demand for the enhancement and prioritize it accordingly.

Thanks,

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, 

Was this ever introduced? 

How do you recommend that we reach out to support? 

Thanks,

Caryn 

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Caryn,

When you contact Esri Support, just refertence the salsforce issue to Support service and they will link your account to this enhancement request. That way when this enhancement request is implemented, you will see the salesforce issue status update from MyEsri portal.

ENH-000123894 Allow for changing symbology based on attributes for the symbols in the Survey 123 Inbox map

0 Kudos
RachelS
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Was this ever implemented? It's been 5 years since the initial post.

Thanks

Rachel

JackFanZhang
Regular Contributor

I'll come back and check next year, switching to Field Maps for now.

0 Kudos
MatthijsAlberts
Emerging Contributor

This would definitely make our field work more simple when the inbox shows the same symbology as the field map.

0 Kudos