Feature Report GeoPoint at 0/0

04-14-2020 12:03 PM
AaronNash__GISP
New Contributor III

When i try to print a feature report with a geopoint for geometry, the map is always centered at 0/0. If i zoom out before printing, the point is at the correct location. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AaronNash__GISP
New Contributor III

I still don't have a resolution to the problem, but I have been thinking about this a bit. My survey is hitting a feature webservice in enterprise and the feature class has a State Plane NAD83 projection. Any thoughts on the state plane projection messing up the feature report map?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the additional information.  It sounds like you are affected by a known bug, BUG-000108603, where the Survey123 website doesn't display the point correctly for certain WIKDs.  This is being worked on for a future release.

0 Kudos
AaronNash__GISP
New Contributor III

Thanks for the info, in the bug report it lists for web designer. I built the survey on the desktop application. Also any idea when this will be resolved? It was reported in version 2.4 and it a few years old.

thanks

0 Kudos
AaronNash__GISP
New Contributor III

Hi James, could be related to the same bug. I worked with ESRI support and changing the dataframe projection to WGS84 and leaving the feature class project as state plane resolved the issue. 

0 Kudos