Failed object ID "an error occurred while printing" while generating a report with Survery123

07-23-2021 08:48 AM
EPAHUNT1
New Contributor II

I'm trying to generate a report from a template but I keep getting an error that an error occurred when printing and I'm not trying to print it. I checked what object ID 9 was but I can't figure out why I'm getting this error (or how to find what part of the survey object ID 9 is and what to do about it). I did an almost identical survey and it worked fine. The only difference was there were about 50 attachments (pictures) to this survey and the one that's working had like 30.

EPAHUNT1_0-1627055034549.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hussam_AlJabri
Occasional Contributor III

Hi @EPAHUNT1 ,

It seems that you are trying to generate a report where the duration is more than 10min which is the limit time for single session.

you can see the comment of @Ruth_JiatengXu  in the below link:

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-questions/an-error-occurred-when-printing/m-p/1006114...

ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @EPAHUNT1 ,

We had updated the Survey123 website on 7/29 PDT with a security update and performance improvements to the report service.

Your report workflow should be able to run now. If you still observe any issues, please let us know.

Thanks again for all your feedback.