External Choices don't work anymore in newest version

Jump to solution
02-25-2016 12:09 AM
Nicole_Ueberschär
Esri Regular Contributor

I just downloaded the newest version of Survey123 to my phone and my ipad. Unfortunately now the external choices don't seem to work any more. I neither get the dropdown button with the minimal appearance nor a full list.

It looks ok when trying it in Connect but when I publish it the fields remain empty.

I thought maybe it's a problem with my choice_filter (which was working fine before, too), but when I remove the filter I get the error message "list name not in choices sheet".

I attach the latest version of my survey...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DeniseKing
Esri Regular Contributor

New update for Survey123 for ArcGIS is now available in the Google Play and iTunes stores. For details, please see GeoNet post for Survey123 for ArcGIS 1.2.89 critical update, 1.2.89: Critical Update to the Survey123 mobile app .

View solution in original post

7 Replies
StevenMichalek
New Contributor II

I also posted this on GitHub.. Hopefully they will have a patch soon

BartoszDerbis1
New Contributor

I have the same problem after the latest update. Android and iOS behave the same. I'm not getting any data in my drop down list on device but works in Survey123 Connect on desktop. Hope this will be fixed soon. 

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi All,  we found the source of this problem. We expect a fix to be made available in the next few days.

IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Nicole Ueberschär​  Steven Michalek The 1.2.82 update of the Survey123 app is now available in the iTunes and Google Play stores. This new update should take care of the External Selects issue. Thanks for your patience. Ismael

DeniseKing
Esri Regular Contributor

New update for Survey123 for ArcGIS is now available in the Google Play and iTunes stores. For details, please see GeoNet post for Survey123 for ArcGIS 1.2.89 critical update, 1.2.89: Critical Update to the Survey123 mobile app .

LynneWarwick
New Contributor II

I have version 3.13.246 and I am having a similar issue. A list is supposed to drop down when a choice greater than 0% is chosen. The list drops down in survey123 connect preview but not in the survey123 mobile app. 

0 Kudos
LynneWarwick
New Contributor II

we resolved this issue! just a minor typo. 

0 Kudos