ESRI Field Applications Support Test Flight

Jump to solution
09-23-2021 09:12 PM
TimBook
New Contributor

A recent update to Survey123 has caused some issues with forms we have deployed in production.  I've asked our MDM team if they could change the settings in MS InTune for all ESRI applications to not allow automatic updates.  In short, this seems to be something they are not willing to do.  They've asked if the ESRI applications support Test Flight.  Is this supported?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @TimBook,

Yes, Survey123 and other Esri apps are available through our Early Adopter Community (EAC) beta testing programs on Apple TestFlight. We make beta builds of the next versions available on EAC for customers to test out and provide feedback before the final updated version is released. This feedback is valuable and greatly appreciated and helps iron out any last minute issues.

You mentioned the latest update caused issues with your forms, have those issues be resolved, if not can you provide more information and do you need any further help to get them operational again?

Regards,

Phil.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @TimBook,

Yes, Survey123 and other Esri apps are available through our Early Adopter Community (EAC) beta testing programs on Apple TestFlight. We make beta builds of the next versions available on EAC for customers to test out and provide feedback before the final updated version is released. This feedback is valuable and greatly appreciated and helps iron out any last minute issues.

You mentioned the latest update caused issues with your forms, have those issues be resolved, if not can you provide more information and do you need any further help to get them operational again?

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
TimBook
New Contributor

@Anonymous Userthanks for the information.  I'll pass that along to our MDM team. 

You asked if we resolved our issue, you are already working with someone on my team at this thread.  Survey123 version 3.13.229 pages style functionali... - Esri Community

0 Kudos