I have a form recently republished and in AGOL when I try to open it in the browser I get the (see attached) load form error error. This is new. also getting a "hangup" if I open the same form in the desktop App in this image. never gets past this point - Probably related to browser error?!
Just republished this form with some changes in choices, but had no publication errors or issues.
Form created in current Survey123 Connect (3.1.126).
I open in Survey123 Connect and republished it to no change.
I am curious, what happens if you Open the feature layer (hosted) associated with the survey in a Map Viewer in ArcGIS Online? To do this, login to AGOL and navigate Content > Folder with same name as Survey > Survey Name Feature Layer (hosted) > Open in Map Viewer. Is there any error when opening this feature layer in the webmap?
Also, are you able to navigate to the Service URL listed under "Layers" in the Survey Feature Layer's Item Detail page? Are their any errors?
The hosted feature layer will open OK in Map Viewer. And displayed all data expected.
And the Service URL of the hosted feature layer opens
On my computer under My Surveys has webform dated when I last edited the form
FYI: Another form I have that accesses the same hosted feature layer will work as App and thru browser.
Can I possibly delete the bad form from AGOL and then publish again to recreate it? without any consequences that arne't obvious.
I could recreate the entire form, but it is quite complicated - and I would rather not (probably 2 hours to recreate).
The "bad" form is a clone of the "good" form. And both have worked
The hanging you see indicates a problem with submission. Can you create a log file (see Troubleshoot—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS ), attempt submission and then provide the log file to diagnose the issue? Feel free to e-mail me at jtedrick At Esri.com
Final resolution to the “webform” and re-publishing “hang-up” problems I was experiencing…
J. Tedrick (Esri) had requested a log (click here for those instructions) of the Survey123 Connect re-publication which I provided via e-mail.
He reviewed that log and determined that the “hang-up” occurred because my desktop form was pointing to an invalid ArcGIS Online (AGOL) folder. He asked (suspected) if I had possibly renamed or moved a folder and that the mismatch was created. I had actually deleted the folder at AGOL in attempt to resolve the webform error!
He suggested that I correct the problem by:
My resolution was:
I will also upload this resolution with screen capture if needed