Error when trying to create/import report template for a survey

10-16-2020 01:26 AM
Mondi_GIS
Occasional Contributor

Hi all

Since late yesterday I have come across something weird when wanting to create or upload a report template to a survey in ArcGIS Online. I get the error you see below. The survey works perfectly in every other way, but it is only the report that is causing an issue

It says "Item specified by surveyItemId does not exist or is not accessible.

What is this surveyItemId that is spoken about? How can it not exist?

I get the same error when I try upload new templates to several existing surveys that are currently using reports that have been uploaded before. Weirdly enough, if I publish a simple survey it all works well.

Has anyone had this issue before. I first thought it was a issue with my one survey that I was currently developing, but it is now doing it with several of the existing ones.

Is there some update to ArcGIS online that I don't know about?

Thanks so much

Paul

24 Replies
Mondi_GIS
Occasional Contributor

Hi Ruth

I have tested all my reports in the Beta version, and they work perfectly!! Thank you. Hopefully you can implement the fix as soon as possible. In the meantime I can manually draw the reports that I need from the Beta version

Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi all,

The fix is now available on the production website. Thanks all for the support!

Thanks,

Ruth

Mondi_GIS
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Ruth. All looks good on my side!

I just have to test that Integromat is working fine with regard to retrieving reports.

Paul

PS. I have now tested Integromat and everything works like it should

Harold Herrera mcreaney 

HaroldHerrera1
Occasional Contributor

Hi all.

Many thanks, Ruth for your help. Everything is working very well. 

Integromat no problem!

JChinn
by
New Contributor

Failing to update or delete older version of report in Survey 123.  Any ideas why this happens?

I am able to add the new report separately with a different file name, but I can't delete the older version.

I would love to just update the older version.  I have tried to update the older version with the newer version using the same name as the older version.  It just fails to add.

JChinn_0-1704485474138.png

JChinn_1-1704485696977.png

JChinn_2-1704486261172.png

0 Kudos