Error when sending survey from cell phone

Jump to solution
08-23-2021 09:39 AM
Jcordovafredes
Occasional Contributor II

Hello, when trying to send a survey from the cell phone it throws me the following error:

Jcordovafredes_0-1629736345573.jpeg

I tend to think it's a server bug, but it's just a guess

It should be noted that the "related table" created for this case is from point to points as seen in the following image:

Jcordovafredes_1-1629736683720.png

Regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jcordovafredes

I already found the error, you have to pay close attention to the bind :: esri: fieldType column, this is where the url of the service and from the second geometry (it only allows one geometry) that goes as null, this is how the problem presented is solved

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @Jcordovafredes

Just to confirm the relationship between the two point layers has 1:M cardinality and is set up with GlobalID as the primary key and GUID from the destination feature class as the foreign key? 

Can you successfully add new records if you add the feature service to a web map?

Thank you, 

Zach 

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
Jcordovafredes

Hello @ZacharySutherby .

Look I will tell you more in detail, it has everything that you indicate in the first question.
Now try point-table, thinking that perhaps something happened with point-to-point, but when analyzing I realized that the links that you have inside the xls forms and javascript produce that kind of "blocking".

Now what I am trying and testing is that these links that have services is that the SupportsApplyEditsWithGlobalIds is true because at the moment they are false.

Regarding your second question, I don't really understand what you mean, to better understand adding a map as a basemap?

What I cannot do or actually does not allow me to survey from my phone is to send the surveys, I can download the surveys, complete them, but not send the records.

I tried with a survey done by default, but without the links and javascript that I mentioned and I can see the records that are stored in the table from the Arcgis Enterprise.

Greetings

0 Kudos
Jcordovafredes

I already found the error, you have to pay close attention to the bind :: esri: fieldType column, this is where the url of the service and from the second geometry (it only allows one geometry) that goes as null, this is how the problem presented is solved

0 Kudos