Error when opening survey123 data in data tab

11-12-2019 03:59 AM
MartynStringer
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have a survey currently running in Survey123 and I have checked to make sure the data is coming through from the surveyors. The data appears fine in the analyze tab online but I get an error message whenever I try and view the data in the data tab (error message attached).

I am able to download the data as an excel file so the data is there but if I try and download either as a shapefile or in a geodatabase and add these in ArcGIS Pro it just crashes. I am also unable to view the data in map viewer on AGOL. I have also tried in scene viewer and got the error message attached. 

I am using chrome and have cleared my cache as I have seen this mentioned in other post however this has not solved the issue, nor has trying in IE or Edge.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Martyn

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Martyn,

There appears to be an issue with the feature service you submitting data to. Can I ask that you open a support ticket with Esri Support to diagnose the specific problem?

0 Kudos
MartynStringer
New Contributor II

Thank you James,

We have logged a support ticket so hopefully it will get resolved

0 Kudos
Fletcher_Rhonda
New Contributor

I am having the same issue.  Was this resolved?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Rhonda,

Looking into this, it appears that the issue may have been due to a database reserved word being used as a field name.  Normally, the Survey123 template will flag this if you use a reserved word.

0 Kudos
Fletcher_Rhonda
New Contributor

James

Thanks for the reply. It is funny because it worked for several months and now it stopped working….

Thanks

Rhonda Fletcher, PE

QC/QA Manager

Maintenance and Operations

MaineDOT

Rhonda.fletcher@maine.gov<mailto:Rhonda.fletcher@maine.gov>

207 624-3578

0 Kudos