Error when loading Template in Integromat?

Jump to solution
06-27-2019 11:32 AM
TNGStewardship
New Contributor III

Hello,

I am trying to generate a work flow in Integromat in which a survey is watched and when a response is submitted, a report is generated and then emailed. I am having trouble on the "generate report" side of things. I am getting the following error:

I have tried removing repeats from my survey as well as using a custom report template as well as the sample template. Has anyone experienced this and would anyone have any suggestions as to what might be causing this?

Emily

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi,

This issue is been fixed and Integromat is updated with our fix today. Glad to know the issue is resolved.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
joerodmey
MVP Alum

I would try creating a new AGOL connection. Does this happen for any other survey?

0 Kudos
TNGStewardship
New Contributor III

Yes, it happens for every survey in which I've enabled a report on the Survey123 side.

Recreating the connection did not help

0 Kudos
KassandraRodriguez
Occasional Contributor

why does it have a question mark? Try naming the report something simple with no spaces.

0 Kudos
TNGStewardship
New Contributor III

It's a First Nation's park name, it's meant to replace a Glottel Stop (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glottal_stop).

I don't believe that's the issue as my other, more simply named (no special characters, spaces, etc), surveys also have this problem.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  Does this happen for all your forms? If so, could you go to the 'Connections' section of Integromat and verify the connection to Survey123?

0 Kudos
TNGStewardship
New Contributor III

Hi James,

Something must have happened (3.5 release perhaps?), but it appears to be working now! It was happening with all my forms.

I've been troubleshooting this problem for a week and a half, super excited that it finally works!!

Emily

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi,

This issue is been fixed and Integromat is updated with our fix today. Glad to know the issue is resolved.

0 Kudos