Error when assembling data Survey123 Report

06-22-2022 08:40 AM
RodrigoLopez
New Contributor II

We have a survey123 layer in ArcGIS Online that has 5-10 records created daily. I want to build a report that will summarize the last time a certain field was answered yes. I tried the report using only two fields and it worked as intended. The problem was when I added the rest of the fields, when I ran the report I got the following message:

Report Error.JPG

The query for returning the data for the added fields is the same as the two before, the only thing that changes is the field I am querying. I expect that some of these will return blanks if they haven't been answered 'yes.' I attached a sample of the report, any help is appreciated. There is tons here I know but I created the table in excel with absolute references to various parts of my query and wrote a formula to auto complete them for all the yards. I then copied the table over to word.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RodrigoLopez
New Contributor II

Please note that the specific formula it references in the error changes with each attempt, even though I make not changes to the report template itself. Is it simply too much to process for the report generator?

0 Kudos