Error Code 202 Parent to Child relationship not found.

Jump to solution
04-13-2017 06:07 AM
RachaelHurd
New Contributor III

There was a discussion on this earlier this year, but the issue was supposed to be fixed in version 1.10.25. However, I am using 1.10.25 on windows and iOS and both are returning this error for a survey with repeats.

I have been unable to find additional information on the error, and I am brand new to Survey123 so is there a setting I need to change? Are repeats even supported for Survey123 deployed via a portal?Ismael Chivite

portal;‌survey123 repeat;survey123 on portal

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Rachael,

There is a separate issue particular to repeats in Portal if publishing using GlobalIDs to manage the relationship.  Can you check that the globalizes setting is turned off during publishing:

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Rachael,

There is a separate issue particular to repeats in Portal if publishing using GlobalIDs to manage the relationship.  Can you check that the globalizes setting is turned off during publishing:

RachaelHurd
New Contributor III

James, Thank You! That did the trick. My follow up question is if the global id isn't the common field between the two tables, what is?

My users want to be able export this data and be able to match up information from the main survey with the data stored in the repeats table. I am still really new to Portal and Survey123 so sorry if I am missing something obvious.

0 Kudos
MariaNieves
New Contributor III

James,

I am getting this error too. I am not using Global IDs for my relationships but I am using GUIDs. I have two repeats. Below are screenshots of my relationship classes 

Any idea why I'm getting this error?

Thanks

0 Kudos
MarcoCastoldi
New Contributor

I have the same problem. How do I build the survey with Survey123 connect with multiple repeats (childs) linked to the main survey (parent)? I need a file example or picture please.

0 Kudos