Error as if I missed a question even though it's populated

10-29-2018 09:13 AM
KassandraRodriguez
Occasional Contributor

Hi everyone

An issue I’ve been having is that when I’ve filled out everything in the survey form I get an error like I missed answering a question, even though it contains a number. This question is integer type and esriFieldTypeInteger and is pre-populated from the web map pop-up box.  

This question should then display a drop-down list of names but even though it’s filled in with the answer it acts like it hasn’t been answered.

The way to fix it is to click in the question box and then it acts like it’s been answered though nothing about it was changed. Any reason why it acts this way? This is in the web.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Kassandra,

This sounds similar to the issue reported in https://community.esri.com/thread/222154-fields-with-choice-filters-not-initially-showing-any-values... .  As I mentioned in that, I was not able to replicate with the form.  Could you share your XLS file so that I could attempt to replicate?  Feel free to e-mail me at jtedrick AT Esri.com if necessary.

0 Kudos
KassandraRodriguez
Occasional Contributor

Thank you James I emailed you my xls file please let me know if you find anything

0 Kudos