Select to view content in your preferred language

Embedded form in dashboards no longer opening.

Jump to solution
03-23-2022 06:19 AM
GlenGardner1
New Contributor III

I have come across a issue with all of my Surveys123 forms that are embedded in dashboard this morning.

The all say "You do not have permission to access this resource or perform this operation."

They all worked fine till this morning. I can also access the forms without issue directly in the browsers. 

Interestingly, If I add change the survey URL to use the beta survey123 site, the forms load correctly.

41 Replies
ErikaJimenez_Rivera1
New Contributor II

Hello

I have a survey embedded in a dashboard, using the list I filter the embedded survey. However, when a clic an item on the list, it takes me to the end of the survey, and I have to scroll up to the beggining. Is there a way to configure so the survey opens from the beggining and not the end?

I know it is no big deal to scroll up, but client is asking for it. so gotta find a solution.

0 Kudos
JenniferMcKee__GISP
New Contributor II

I am still having this issue occur. I have a survey that allows anonymous users to submit to a survey but they cannot see their submission or other submissions. Select AGOL users have the ability to access a dashboard with an embedded survey in editing mode. Our users started experiencing issues with being able to edit submissions around 8/24/22. Users CAN edit survey submissions if they use an Experience Builder application with the survey in editing mode but this is NOT as user friendly as editing submissions in a Dashboard.

A current work around is that users trying to use the Dashboard have to open a new tab in the web browser & open the Survey123Hub page and when they return to the dashboard it will let them submit.

I am trying to get a Defect logged for the issue but have not as the moment as I'm still working with the technician assigned to my ticket [#03164702]. 

Any help solving the issue would be greatly appreciated.

@DerekLaw 

0 Kudos