Select to view content in your preferred language

Do we have the ability to turn map layers on and off in Survey 123?

Jump to solution
10-22-2019 09:47 AM
JohnRichardson
New Contributor III

I am wondering if this is possible .. I have linked maps to my Survey 123 form, and can see them when I click on them ... just would like the ability to turn layers on and off?

Is this possible?

Thanks

John Richardson

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi John,

Currently Survey123 only supports basemaps, essentially maps with one layer.  Some of thesebase maps appear to have multiple layers because they were created with multiple layers, but have been exported/outputted to images; the 'sublayers' cannot be turned on or off.

Currently, support for web maps and other maps types is in beta in the Early Adopter Community; that being said, the design philosophy is more for easily providing contextual information, rather than providing a full map experience to the data submitters.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi John,

Currently Survey123 only supports basemaps, essentially maps with one layer.  Some of thesebase maps appear to have multiple layers because they were created with multiple layers, but have been exported/outputted to images; the 'sublayers' cannot be turned on or off.

Currently, support for web maps and other maps types is in beta in the Early Adopter Community; that being said, the design philosophy is more for easily providing contextual information, rather than providing a full map experience to the data submitters.