Different thumbnails in Survey123 and Survey123 Connect

Jump to solution
10-19-2021 10:46 AM
GeaugaSWCD1122
New Contributor

Hello, I have been learning to use ArcGIS Survey123 and Survey123 Connect.  Recently a new thumbnail (the one in blue below) has shown up on My Surveys and before I get too much further into the process, could you tell me if there is a logical reason for this or could I be doing something incorrectly?  I am used to seeing the thumbnail below in green.  Thank you!  Colleen

GeaugaSWCD1122_0-1634665364309.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BarbaraWebster1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Colleen,

The default thumbnails were updated in the 3.13 September release. Any surveys you create in the most recent version of Connect (3.13.239) will have the newer thumbnails if they are based on the Advanced or Basic template. Any surveys you've previously created with older Connect versions will still show the older thumbnails.

Thanks,
-Barbara

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BarbaraWebster1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Colleen,

The default thumbnails were updated in the 3.13 September release. Any surveys you create in the most recent version of Connect (3.13.239) will have the newer thumbnails if they are based on the Advanced or Basic template. Any surveys you've previously created with older Connect versions will still show the older thumbnails.

Thanks,
-Barbara

0 Kudos
DeonLengton
Esri Contributor

Hi

The new blue thumbnails could be appearing when you based your survey on one of the Survey123 templates. I have also noticed them recently.

0 Kudos