Design page of published survey changed and only shows first question when I log back in.

01-23-2020 07:15 PM
JacobMathew
New Contributor II

I am designing a survey using the survey123 web application. After designing the survey, I published it. The link to the survey is available here. However, when I logged out of the web application and then logged back in, I am unable to see any of the questions (except for the first question). The attached image shows what the design page looks like now. 

Design page of survey

Is there any way I could access my original design page so that I could make further edits. 

Fortunately, I have the survery123 connect desktop application as well where I can see all the questions that were published. I would prefer using the web application as it is easier with the GUI. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jacob,

The Survey123 website should display the design as you last saved it. From the title of your form in the screenshot, looks like you've gone through a number of revisions - was this form copied from another?

0 Kudos
JacobMathew
New Contributor II

Thanks for the reply. 

The design page has now changed from the time I added the question. It now looks like the attached image. 

Yes. The survey was developed through several iterations saved as drafts. I've now used Survey123connect application to do further make edits and publish the survey. 

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jacob,

Once published from Survey123 Connect, the form cannot be edited in the Web Designer.

0 Kudos