Descarga de datos tipo file e image en survey123

08-17-2020 06:12 PM
JuanjoHuiza
New Contributor

Hola a todos, quisiera saber cómo se descargan y se visualizan los datos de una base en Survey123 que se cargaron bajo los campos de file e image. Gracias de antemano.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Juanjo Huiza‌, 

Images and files uploaded in the survey will be stored as attachments on the service associated with the survey. 

Are you asking about editing existing photos and files in the inbox? 

Thank you, 

Zach

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
JuanjoHuiza
New Contributor

Hello Zach,

I made a survey that contains 2 fields (type file and image) where i have

the problem, i don´t know how to match the information of every row of the

xls file with the images and files uploaded.

Thank you for helping me.

0 Kudos
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Juanjo Huiza‌,

Thank you for reaching out! If you are using ArcGIS Online or Hosted Feature Services in ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8.1 the connection between your attachments and the XLS question is made through attachment keywords. The question's name is what will be used as the attachment keyword and that is how Survey123 knows what attachment is associated with what question. 

If you are asking about what attachment is associated with what feature, the attachments are stored in a related table that uses a GlobalID to GUID relationship. Each attachment will have the parent GlobalID associated with it in the related table so each attachment will know what survey submission (feature) it is related to based on the Global ID in the parent table. 

Thank you, 

Zach

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos