Custom URL opening survey based off field in Collector

Jump to solution
09-20-2018 01:45 PM
CarlHolt1
Occasional Contributor III

Currently operating several surveys that work off Custom URLs, but now I want to take New Collector(Collector Aurora)/Survey123 integration a step further. Is it possible to open create an IF/THEN statement for opening a a survey based off a value in a field of a recently dropped point?

Work Flow:

1. Open New Collector. Drop point at asset, take picture, and select the Structure_Type.
  2. Submit the point.
  3. Click on newly dropped point, and using a custom URL open a survey to inspection that asset based off the Structure_Type selected.

Custom URL: arcgis-survey123://?itemID=679ad6c080c5402a90276d62144371bc&field:structure_type={Structure_Type}

Want to open surveys, with questions unique to each structure type:

struct_typeDWCBDouble Wing Catch Basin
struct_typeSWCBSingle Wing Catch Basin
struct_typeJBJunction Box
struct_typeHCBHooded Catch Basin
struct_typeCICurb Inlet
struct_typeHWHeadwall
struct_typeDIDrop Inlet
struct_typeRLIRaised Lid Inlet
struct_typeEOPEnd of Pipe
struct_typeFESFlared End Section
struct_typeSESSafety End Section
struct_typeFLUFlume
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MarkBockenhauer
Esri Regular Contributor

Carl, 

Yes, I think that should work.  In your Collector feature service set up a domain to have the Applink as a default value for your new feature.   Set up your Survey with conditional response based on the attribute you pass in.

Mark

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MarkBockenhauer
Esri Regular Contributor

Carl, 

Yes, I think that should work.  In your Collector feature service set up a domain to have the Applink as a default value for your new feature.   Set up your Survey with conditional response based on the attribute you pass in.

Mark

0 Kudos
CarlHolt1
Occasional Contributor III
0 Kudos
MarkBockenhauer
Esri Regular Contributor

Yes, the Custom URL you had in your original question.