Creating survey from existing Feature Service, getting "Feature service error"?

09-16-2019 07:45 AM
DaronNichols
New Contributor III

I am trying to create a survey from a feature service that has been published to our ArcGIS Server, then added as an item to AGOL. I have made sure to enable syncing and  "supportsApplyEditsWithGlobalIds": true . I've also made sure that the feature service is shared. By all accounts it should work, however whenever I select it when creating a survey in Survey123 Connect, I get a general error : "Feature service error" and I cannot find any documentation on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Daron,

Can you please take a look at the following Help documentation and ensure that all requirements are met (paying particular attention to details related to working with an ArcGIS Server service)?

Use Survey123 with existing feature services—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS 

Use Survey123 with ArcGIS Enterprise—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS 

If you feel that all of these requirements are met, and still have issues, please contact Esri Technical Support so that we can investigate further.  One thing that will be particularly helpful will be to capture a log to a file during the attempt to publish your survey.  This can be given to the analyst or uploaded here for further investigation.

Thank you,

Brandon

0 Kudos