Creating a webhook with Make (formerly Integromat) and Outlook

07-01-2022 11:17 AM
MaryWasson1
New Contributor II

Hello to all,

I created a property inspection survey which our Code Enforcement person loves. The only problem is that I can't email the customer a copy of the survey. I learned about webhooks and Make.com (formerly Integromat). It doesn't look like Make supports Outlook. We do have Microsoft Exchange that a 3rd party hosts. Does Make.com support Microsoft Exchange? How about any of the other platforms? This is new to me so any help would be appreciated. Our organization uses Portal, Enterprise 10.7. I was able to register Make in portal and make that connection only to get stuck on how to send the email. 

Thank you,

Mary

1 Reply
GIS_Fox
Occasional Contributor III

I have not been able to get an answer with this either very easily. Make/Integromat formerly supported Outlook and I had performed your exact workflow for over a year before the function and security of the platform changed. I am surprised they would drop Outlook but I think it's due to security if they did. I found looking into O-Auth2.0 verification very useful. Survey123 supports most if not all webhooks so the most common conclusion has been a matter of high level tech support and internet/cyber security. If you're tech savvy you could use an Enterprise level organization to make your own Make basically using API and Webhooks but I'd defer to more tech savvy folks than me on that one; still researching into it myself. Hope that helps some, curious how it goes for you. Definitely will sub to this thread.

Best regards & God bless,

Jansen Lyons - Records and GIS Section - Public Works - City of Rio Rancho, NM
0 Kudos