Create survey in Portal and use Report option in Survey123.arcgis.com

09-13-2018 07:33 AM
DiegoLlamas
Esri Contributor

Hello James Tedrick,

I have a problem with users in AGOL I don't have enough, one of the surveys we created has been really successful for the office and users want to use it. we do not have user in AGOL but we have a lot in Portal. We use Report option from Survey123.arcgis.com fur the survey but we will not have that option if we migrate the survey to Portal do we?, If i use Portal to portal collaboration, Would it be possible, read the service in AGOL and be able to use the report service?

Is it possible to create a Survey in Portal and create Reports from It using that report option from Survey123.arcgis.com? 

Is there a workaround to do that?

Regards,

Diego Llamas

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Diego,

Currently, the feature report functionality is it is currently deployed is designed to work best with ArcGIS Online.  We have done some limited testing using it with ArcGIS Enterprise at this point, but can't guarantee that it will work - there are situations, such as Portals using IWA as the authentication model, where we know it will not work.  An on-premises installation installation is planned to be worked on after the initial release of the feature report template.

0 Kudos