Connecting Portal 10.5.1 to Survey123 Website

04-05-2018 10:29 AM
BrysonKoziell
New Contributor III

Getting a 404 error when trying to view the data from Surveys in Survey123 website.  I am able to connect the Survey123 website to Portal 10.5.1 however; I am only able to view analytics on my surveys and I am unable to view the data to report or export.  Portal/Data Store/AGS are all at 10.5.1.  Site was upgraded from 10.5 and Survey123 website was not connected.  I am wondering if values were not written during the upgrade and if I should run through these steps; How To: Configure Portal for ArcGIS to work with survey123.arcgis.com 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrysonKoziell
New Contributor III

Update: I ran through the process to connect a 10.5 or earlier version of Portal and received an error that "survey123hub" already exists under OAuth.  Has anyone successfully connected Portal to the Survey123 Website and been able to see the data and print/export/report?

0 Kudos
DanRios
New Contributor

I am experiencing the same issue.  ESRI support sent me a document for 10.4, 10.4.1 and 10.5 not for 10.5.1 Ugh.

I can not seem to get a solution to my issue(s).  Have you successfully added Survey123 to protal?

Thanks 

Dan

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Bryson,

The error you are receiving is not related to the 10.5 & earlier configuration step (this is not necessary for 10.5.1 and later as it is included). 

The error you are receiving is related to cross-origin resource sharing.  By default, ArcGIS Enterprise installations should be allowing the survey123.arcgis.com website to access resources; however, one of the configuration settings is to whitelist only a certain list of servers access.  If this has been done (refer to Restricting cross-domain requests to ArcGIS Server—ArcGIS Server Administration (Windows) | ArcGIS E... ), you will need to add survey123.arcgis.com to the whitelist to enable access.

0 Kudos