Configuring web hook with http request using Integromat

08-02-2019 09:19 AM
HarkeeratKang
New Contributor II

I am trying to configure a use case in Integromat when data gets submitted in Survey123. I want to query the data that gets submitted in my survey so I can compare the seal number for a given location A, B, C etc. If the last submission seal number does not match the current seal number then I want to send an email saying that the current seal number submitted does not match the last submitted data for the location. 

I have successfully configured the HTTP module's Make a request action by invoking the ArcGIS REST API to query a feature layer. The query uses date field to order the fields in DESC order.  I am able to parse the results using Parse JSON. The returned set is all the features for a given location ordered by date field (date_submitted). How can I compare row 1 seal number to row 2 seal number when the features are sorted by date_submitted field?

I have included screen shots of my scenario, HTTP request and JSON - Parse JSON.

I am not sure if I need the Iterator here. The current workflow runs without errors. An email gets generated but not with the desired results.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor
0 Kudos