Color of Picture Shutter w/in S123

06-05-2018 07:34 AM
Chris_Anderson
Occasional Contributor II

Is there any way to increase the contrast of the shutter button and the black background when taking a picture through S123? I was recently in the field testing a survey prior to making it available to turtle biologists. We tried to take some photos of a turtle nest but were having a hard time finding the shutter to actually take the photo (see attached photo). We tried all the usual methods when taking a photo on our phones, but they didn't work. We eventually figured out where the shutter was located (at the bottom center). We tried taking photos on iPhones, Android phones, an iPad, and a Panasonic ToughPad all with the same difficulty in finding the shutter. I tried here on my laptop, and it is still difficult to see. Is there any way to make shutter more visible?

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Chris Anderson

Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Chris,

This is unusual - the shutter button should be appearing as a filled in camera and circle, as opposed to the outlined versions your screenshot shows (see attached).  Can you confirm that you are using version 2.8 of Survey123?

0 Kudos
Chris_Anderson
Occasional Contributor II

Yes, I am using 2.8.2 on my iPhone, iPad, and Toughpad. My desktop is running 2.4.72.

0 Kudos