Check to see if I can use an existing Choice list

02-18-2022 06:29 AM
JohnHu
by
New Contributor III

Hello,

I have an existing Choice listing called "FFTP".   This contains pipelines and facilities for Florida and also contain some for Alabama.  Now I need to add a choice on the Survey123 form for Alabama,  and only lists those facilities contain "Lowman" from "FFTP" list belong to Alabama.   Due to linking with other external system such as Maximo,  I like to minimize possible changes with related external system and try to see if I can accomplish with all tricks in Survey123.   So far,  I have not been successful.  If I add "FFTP       Alabama",  the Alabama choice does not show up.  If I add "FAL      Alabama",  the Alabama choices show up.  This would mean that I have to add "FAL" to our external Maximo system.  I like to check and get help on if I can accomplish my desired change,  i.e. use existing FFTP choice list and not add "FAL" to show Alabama choice on the form.  Your help will be greatly appreciated.  

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
JohnHu
by
New Contributor III

Try to achieve the attached form changes without adding a new name called FAL and only using existing name called FFTP.  The reason is to avoid more complex changes in other related system such as Maximo.  Please help.   Thanks.

0 Kudos