Change an existing related table's default language

03-07-2019 03:20 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am using Collector and Survey123 to capture data. My Survey123 data posts as a related table to my feature class. I published the survey originally in English and would like to change the default language. I added translations to my survey, set the default language in the settings tab on Survey123 Connect, and republished my survey. The survey is updated with the new language. However, the related table is not updated in AGOL. Is there a way to change the language in an existing related table?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Keely,

Where are you trying to view the related table in the new language? In AGO in a web map or data view? Or in Survey123 website or web app?

Are you referring the the question labels/choices not being displayed in new language or the previous data collected?

Phil.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Phil,

The language used in the table did not update in AGO in webmap or data view. It also did not update on the Survey123 website.

I am trying to record new survey records in the new default specified language. It would be nice to have the previous data's language changed, but not necessary. 

Thank you,

Keely

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Keely,

Changing the language in the Survey123 field app changes it for currently entering data in the field app (that survey), and the related labels, hints and choices and data entered in that language for new answers, it does not auto-update previous data entered in the feature layer/table or change the display language in AGO in a Web map of Survey123 Data view.

Phil.

0 Kudos