Cannot Share to Viewers in Survey123

06-13-2019 03:04 AM
IngridAldridge1
New Contributor III

I have an immensely complicated survey built using Survey123 Connect version 3.3.  I have published it and it is working as expected.  In the Survey123 website I have used the Collaborate tab to share with a group for Submitting.  However, when I try to share it with the same group (or any other group) for Viewing I get an error message.  I have tried using Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox to see if the browser affected it to no avail.  The error message I am receiving is

Error Message

Everything else seems to be working.  I don't want to have my users start actively using the survey if there is an underlying issue which will prevent them from running reports on the collected data or being able to view the data.

Any assistance would be appreciated.  I have attached the full survey folder to this email.

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Ingrid,

I was able to share out a copy of your survey without issue.  In your account content, is there a feature layer view for the survey with _stakeholder?  If so, could you delete and attempt to reshare again?

0 Kudos