Cannot edit a submitted survey in Survey123.arcgis.com

10-27-2020 06:42 AM
JosephKelly
New Contributor III

Hello,

Until recently managing and editing forms in Survey123.arcgis.com, submitted by field workers, has worked well. Over the last week or two, I have noticed that I am no longer able to edit submitted forms. Any ideas as to why this is occurring. 

I realize that any forms with repeats are not editable, and I am not attempting to edit a form with a repeat. Below I have attached a screenshot of what I see when I attempt to edit a form.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Joseph,

I can see the same behavior you described, but if you try to use survey123beta.argic.com, the Edit panel will load just fine.

Could you try the beta website and see if you can see the Edit panel?

Double click the records to directly edit within the attribute table is still working as expected as a workaround, too.

Thanks,

JosephKelly
New Contributor III

Hello Shwu-jing Jeng,

Your recommendation works, thank you! 

That said, why has the editing function been disabled in the non-beta version? I thought that Survey123 was out of beta and was live?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Joseph,

This is a known issue and we had addressed in the hotfix for the 3.11 web application. The web application was updated with the fix on the production yesterday.

If you open the survey again today without using the beta website, you will see the fix.

Thanks for reporting this.

Please try again with today's 3.11 production website and let us know if the issue still exists.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
JosephKelly
New Contributor III

Hello Shwu-jing Jeng,

Again, thank you for your response. Yes, it is working again in the web app.

0 Kudos