Can there be linked or multiple surveys in one map?

02-05-2020 02:07 PM
LynneWarwick
New Contributor II

Hello,

I see that one the 'Data' tab in the survey 123 web site has what looks like tabs (circled in red in image below) where the data is. I am wondering if it is possible to have multiple survey data accessible here and if they would appear as tabs on this page? In our case we use survey 123 to investigate an illicit discharge to the city system and would like to create a follow up survey for a discharge that may require one. It would be preferred if the two surveys were accessible on the same map. And if the follow up survey could be linked to the initial investigation as well. Is this possible?

Cheers, 

Lynne W.  

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Yes I do this with 9 forms.  But the answer is going to be more complicated then you want it to be.

See this post  https://community.esri.com/thread/221263-mapping-with-survey123-within-a-polygon-or-admin-unit 

Hope it helps

0 Kudos
UriGilad_EsriAu
Esri Contributor

Hi Lynne, 

It's not exactly what you're after, but a workaround might be creating a web map with all your surveys and feeding it to a web app with the Attribute Table Widget enabled. 

If you want to have an 'all-in-one' application where you can see your surveys, tables with tabs, and also the survey summaries that are provided in survey123.arcgis.com Overview and Analyze tabs, you can create a web app using the Dashboard Theme where you can configure the Infographic Widget (and other widgets) to provide stats and analytics, alongside the attribute table with multiple tabs.

Cheers, 

Uri

0 Kudos