Can't Sign In with Survey123

Jump to solution
07-09-2018 01:57 PM
MarkNorbury2
New Contributor III

I'm using Survey123 Connect 3.0 with ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5.1. When I click the link in the top right corner to 'Sign In' nothing happens. Survey123 Connect just doesn't respond.

If I open one of my surveys and try the similar link in the bottom left corner to 'Sign In' again nothing happens.

If I change over to my ArcGIS Online portal and then try the Sign In link, still nothing happens.  It's not working with any of my portals.

These links were working OK in the previous version of Survey123. I upgraded to 3.0 on 6th July 2018 shortly after it was released.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Tags (2)
33 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Chris,

We have narrowed down the issue to Portal auto sign in and are working on a fix for the issue, so will hopefully have the fix released soon. In the meantime the best way to workaround this issue is to delete the entries in Credential Manager.

Phil.

DanielMcIlroy
Occasional Contributor

I just had this issue with S123Con 3.1.126 on MacOS 10.14.2.

If the issue is related to portal auto sign in, then maybe the fact that we enterprise single sign on for our AGOL organisation might be causing a problem? This could mean that when we change our password every month that we could have an issue? Unfortunately I haven't been doing a lot of S123 development in the last few months, so I haven't really noticed it before now.

0 Kudos
ClaireProctor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Daniel,

We're aware of the underlying issue causing this, and it's linked to a bug report (BUG-000119026). We intend to implement a full fix for this in 3.2, which will be released soon.

DanielMcIlroy
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Claire, Looking forward to 3.2!

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

A hotfix for 3.0 has been released today to resolve the sign in issue. Please ensure you download the latest version of Connect 3.0.128 and App 3.0.134 from the Survey123 website or app stores to get this fix.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
AzizaParveen1
Esri Contributor

Philip, I am having the same issue. I am using Survey123 connect 3.0.142 with ArcGIS Online. If I close connect without logging out, the sign in button does not respond until I manually remove the credentials from window's credential manager.

0 Kudos
AnastasiaNaymushina
New Contributor III

I've just installed Survey123 Connect 3.1.126 and I can't log in neither in ArcGIS Online, nor in Portal for ArcGIS.

My previous version was 3.0.138 and with it I couldn't log in too. I've uninstalled it an downloaded the latest version - no result. When I click log in button - no reaction.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Anastasia,

Have you cleared Windows credentials as described by Claire earlier in this post?

smukahhal
New Contributor II

I am having the same problem but on macOS

• Survey123 Connect Version = 3.1.126
  • macOS Mojave - Version  = 10.14.2

Any ideas how to remove credentials ?  or get the login to work ? that is really weird.

0 Kudos
smukahhal
New Contributor II

Solved it using Claire earlier post, but in Mac you need to go to the KeyChain application and delete the survey123connect entries. Here is the instructions. 

Article - Clearing cached/saved Mac O...