Can't select Table in Power Automate when trying to create webhook from Survey

Jump to solution
11-13-2020 08:08 AM
WhitneyWeber
Occasional Contributor

I am trying to populate an Excel spreadhsheet with results from my Survey123 via Power Automate. I have successfully done this previously but cannot seem to with my new survey and can't figure out why not. As shown in the attached screenshot, I can connect to OneDrive (or SharePoint) and find the spreadsheet, but it can't access the table and hence I can not proceed. I have tried naming the tab in the spreadsheet, adding SubmittedOn, Longitude, and Latitude fields as well as having an empty spreadsheet. None of these work. Can someone please suggest what I'm missing? I know this works because I somehow set it up successfully in the past to a different survey and spreadsheet combo. I can't find a difference.

Thank you for any insight you may have!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi,

It looks like the issue is with Power Automate's 'Add a row into table' action - this is beyond what we can provide help for with Survey123.  That being said, https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Update-Row-in-Excel-doesn-t-find-any-tables-... seems to address this issue (needing an actual table object in your worksheet).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi,

It looks like the issue is with Power Automate's 'Add a row into table' action - this is beyond what we can provide help for with Survey123.  That being said, https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Update-Row-in-Excel-doesn-t-find-any-tables-... seems to address this issue (needing an actual table object in your worksheet).

WhitneyWeber
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, James! I downloaded the survey results to an Excel spreadsheet and Insert(ed) a Table into the spreadsheet. Power Automate then allowed me to select that Table and proceed! Thank you so much for pointing me in the correct direction!

Whitney

0 Kudos