Can Survey123 create a report of multiple features per page?

Jump to solution
08-25-2022 03:47 PM
KateCarlson
Occasional Contributor

I am new to reports and I need to ask this before I go any further investigating my options with Survey123, Pro, or BA. 

We want to create reports of the data we have been collecting at our University on public engagements. Ideally, a report for each collegiate unit of their departmental engagements; a summary for each college that includes a map of the engagement locations (i.e., all points for the College of Lib Arts, etc.), a list of departments with the associated engagement title,  SDGs addressed, and more.

I do not want a report for each survey point, I need to group them by the college attribute field. Is this possible in Survey123? Pro or Business Analyst perhaps? 

My first thought was to use the Map Series in Pro, but that is a per feature report. Maybe someone knows of a work around?

Any advice is welcome, thanks!

Kate

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PanGIS
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi @KateCarlson 

go to your Survey123 website > data > report > manage template > download sample template.

Have a look and start from there, there are number of different things you can adjust.

Also, Ismael has the Answer: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-blog/survey123-tricks-of-the-trade-summary-sections-i...

PanGIS_1-1661517169343.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PanGIS
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi @KateCarlson 

go to your Survey123 website > data > report > manage template > download sample template.

Have a look and start from there, there are number of different things you can adjust.

Also, Ismael has the Answer: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-blog/survey123-tricks-of-the-trade-summary-sections-i...

PanGIS_1-1661517169343.png

KateCarlson
Occasional Contributor

Thank you, @PanGIS ! Ismael's tutorial is exactly what I was looking for but could not seem to Google my way there. One downside is that the summary reports cannot include maps, we can work around that for now. 

Thanks again for your quick advice-

Kate