Select to view content in your preferred language

Can no longer add photo when updating records in inbox.

Jump to solution
06-28-2024 07:27 AM
PatrickCrushell
New Contributor III

After updating to latest version of S123 field app we are no longer able to add images to surveys in the inbox. There is a diagonal line across the camera icon and the folder icon (to select a photo) is not visible (see attached screengrab). This has been working fine previously and it works fine for those users not running latest version of the field app. From tests it is working fine on V3.19180 but not on V3.20.65

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

As mentioned in the article linked above, there was an update on July 2, 2024 to address this bug, details were added to the top of this post:

What's new in ArcGIS Survey123 (June 2024) - Esri Community

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
GlenGardner1
New Contributor III

I am also experiencing the same issue. I am loading the inbox from a url passing the globaID

0 Kudos
GlenGardner1
New Contributor III

I have tried changing the appearance to add multiline and this did not help. The issue also applies to signatures.

0 Kudos
GlenGardner1
New Contributor III

I was thinking it may an issue with allowAdds in the bind paramarters. I tried adding "allowUpdates=true allowAdds=true query" to bind::esri:parameters column but this dd not help.

0 Kudos
PatrickCrushell
New Contributor III

thanks for response.. reassuring that I am not the only person experiencing this issue. I've tried a number of different possibilities to no avail. One thing seems clear to me is that it is only when we updated the app to the latest version that we started to encounter the problem.

najeebhall
New Contributor III
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

As mentioned in the article linked above, there was an update on July 2, 2024 to address this bug, details were added to the top of this post:

What's new in ArcGIS Survey123 (June 2024) - Esri Community

0 Kudos