Can I use responses from multiple 'select_one' questions in combination with pulldata()?

06-09-2017 09:01 AM
deleted-user-57QLt_-7NcdX
New Contributor II

Hi,

I have a series of select_one questions that I would like to use in combination with a pulldata() function to call up a final value.  In other words, depending on the series of buttons selected, a final number will be output.

In the attached XLSForm (FuelMoistureCorrection_Test), I create a calculate function for each of the select_one questions to convert the responses to text, then I concatenate the responses and use the attached CSV file ()along with the pulldata() function to call the final value.  I'm not sure where the issue is, but the concatenate and pulldata functions don't perform.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Scott,

In the XLS file you have attached, I don't see the concatenation or pulldata functions.  Aside from that, I also don't know if your "convert to text" calculations are necessary - all of your choices values are text already (and apparently the values you want to concatenate as well).

0 Kudos
deleted-user-57QLt_-7NcdX
New Contributor II

Sorry James,

I've updated the correct table with concat and pulldata functions.

Interestingly, the concat function works when only the Season and Shade variables are combined, but when I add other variables, it crashes.

0 Kudos