Can I generate a survey report based on a selection of fields?

05-27-2019 02:32 PM
KileyHeaps
New Contributor

Hi, 

I am hoping to find an easy way to generate a survey report that includes the following fields for each question: 'type', 'name', 'label', and 'relevant' (if applicable). 

I attempted this process by going to the particular survey page, clicking on data, and then the report tab. The output included the 'type' and 'label' field, but I am not sure how to add additional information to the template.

I used Survey123 for my Graduate research project and I need to include the full list of questions I asked in the survey to the appendix of my thesis. Hoping for a quick and painless way to do this. I have some experience with Python if this helps. 

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Kiley,

You can easily access your form setup using Survey123 Connect.  If you created the form on the Survey123 website, download & install Survey123 Connect from Survey123 for ArcGIS Resources | Downloads, Training, Videos & Documentation .  Log in and download your survey to your computer.  When previewing the survey, click the folder icon - the XLSX file is a representation of your survey that you can use for your report.

0 Kudos